Feel Good Inc. Collab Feel Good Inc. Collab

Still great!

I've always loved the randomness of this flash. Plus the song is great. I've watched this flash many many times since it came out

The Library Party The Library Party

WOW

This blew my mind! Its so unique, and the song is great

Tywo At Large Ep. #3 Tywo At Large Ep. #3

A true gem

This episode was by far the best in the series. Everything about this movie was top notch - animation, voice acting, and humor. I'm extremely thankful that Tom put this in his new post, otherwise I may have never heard of it.

Pixmintro responds:

Thanks man, hopefully the episodes will continue to increase in quality! I was blown away by the result of the 3rd Treasure Hunt honestly!

Bucketball Bucketball

Fun and addicting

I beat it! It took a while, but the game was addicting enough that I just had to keep going. Maybe a bit simple overall, but whatever, it was still fun.

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Cool and different

Definitely different than the 1st with more out of the box questions like the Impossible Quiz. I did beat it though, and I feel very proud of myself. Thank you.

Gravity Master Gravity Master

Good, but unoriginal

I know its your first game and all, but you relied way too much on the box2d physics engine. But it was fun and at times challenging. Also, some of the walls are slippery or bouncy so you should have different colors for these areas.

-Sinking Feeling- -Sinking Feeling-

Amazing song! I loved the progression from atmospheric to melody-driven. It shows that you put a ton of work into this.

Garden Party Garden Party

Excellent work

I did the same thing as the previous commenter, plus a little jig. I love this song!

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Wow

If you notice, this song has an extremely high listen : download ratio. That really speaks to this song's awesomeness. I love the dulcimer in the middle, by the way.

The Human Heart The Human Heart

I love the detail

Great colors, shading, and attention to detail. These drawing could easily go in an anatomy textbook.

Elk's Ark Elk's Ark

Detailed

This is extremely well done. I just love those pipe things.

Moral Orel Moral Orel

Really good cartoon look

The coloring is really well done. I like the guy's posture