-Sinking Feeling- -Sinking Feeling-

Amazing song! I loved the progression from atmospheric to melody-driven. It shows that you put a ton of work into this.

Garden Party Garden Party

Excellent work

I did the same thing as the previous commenter, plus a little jig. I love this song!

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Wow

If you notice, this song has an extremely high listen : download ratio. That really speaks to this song's awesomeness. I love the dulcimer in the middle, by the way.

Dirt Devil (Final Fantasy VI) Dirt Devil (Final Fantasy VI)

Best song in the portal

This song makes giddy every time I hear it. Perfect in every way imaginable.

Reodor's Ballad Trance Reodor's Ballad Trance

I love this song

I've never heard the original, but this version is great. It almost has a haunting quality to it at some parts, which is interesting since it's a puppet film song. My only complaint is that the guitar synth isn't as good as the synth you used in the first half of the song.

Thank you for making such an addicting song, I keep on returning to hear it! Also, I've heard a bunch of your other songs and even used two of them in my game Two Rooms. Check it out if you haven't already.

cycerin responds:

Thanks! :) What guitar synth are you talking about, though? Videogame lead =/= guitar

Automation Kamatari! Automation Kamatari!

Not that good

Sorry, but there's too much distortion on that lead instrument and the drums are annoying. Maybe its not my style, but this just isn't pleasant to the ears.

SonicJ responds:

I liked it. Thanks for the review though!

Back in Time [Album Version] Back in Time [Album Version]

This is great

This is an incredibly good song!!! Really, there's nothing much else to say...

SkyMarshall responds:

Well ... pure awesome is what your review is.
Short, sweet and motivational. Thanks =)

-RocketRace- -RocketRace-

Excellent

I just love the melodies you throw into all of your songs. The string piece in the middle is amazing, reminding me of the band Hybrid.

Great work

Waterflame responds:

Haha actually hybrid has been one of my faviourite bands since i was 14. i even got the games they made exclusive tracks for, just to own everything they ever made T_T today im not as into them as i was, but i still love them and they still place in the top 20 of all time faviourite bands/artists. so i cant deny inspiration from those awesome guys. :D thanks!

Vain Star Vain Star

I have heard this song over 200 times

I'm making a flash game right now with this song, so I have heard it MANY times. The fact that I still love it after all the listens is a true testament to its greatness!

This song is nearly perfect - the violins, bass, build-up, everything! My favorite on newgrounds for sure!

Oh, and one last thing, your song landfall is also in my flash. The game should be finished very soon, so look out for it.

[ f ] Cavern of Ice [ f ] Cavern of Ice

Nice

Out of nowhere I decided to check out your recent music (if you're wondering I wrote a review for Galactic Crunch).

The piano melody you have is a great intro which really sets the tone for this very solemn and chill track. The drums are also very good, including the transition sequence which is much better than in the other song I reviewed a while ago. My only complaint is that there is too much empty noise at the end. Great song though, obviously you have improved since my other review.

flashmac responds:

Oh man, I forgot to take out the empty space at the end! haha, I'll try to get that done very soon. Thanks for pointing that out haha and thanks for the review man, it's good to hear positive feedback.