Feel Good Inc. Collab Feel Good Inc. Collab

Still great!

I've always loved the randomness of this flash. Plus the song is great. I've watched this flash many many times since it came out

The Library Party The Library Party

WOW

This blew my mind! Its so unique, and the song is great

Tywo At Large Ep. #3 Tywo At Large Ep. #3

A true gem

This episode was by far the best in the series. Everything about this movie was top notch - animation, voice acting, and humor. I'm extremely thankful that Tom put this in his new post, otherwise I may have never heard of it.

Pixmintro responds:

Thanks man, hopefully the episodes will continue to increase in quality! I was blown away by the result of the 3rd Treasure Hunt honestly!

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Addicting in a twisted way

Really, this video is terrible if you just look at everying on the whole. The song is annoying, the quality is bad, its not even a flash video, and your dance moves are strange. Yet I must admit, this video is ADDICTING. I've seen it about 10 times now just because it is so out there. And like other reviewers have said, its staying on the front page simply because of that. In fact, once this video gets sent to youtube (which WILL happen eventually) it will most likely become a hit just like Numa Numa and the like have.